AVETA Limited Warranty
Aveta guarantees its products against nonconformities and hidden defects for a period of 1 year from the original date of purchase to the original owner.
LIMITS OF THE WARRANTY
Aveta’s sole obligation under this warranty is to repair or replace the product, at Aveta’s option.
LIMITATIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
The duration of any implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise, on this product shall be limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above. In no event shall Aveta be liable for any loss, inconvenience, or damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this product except as set forth herein.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from location to location.
This warranty in no way replaces or is an extension of a complete bicycle manufacturer’s warranty. Retailers for Aveta products are not authorized to modify this warranty in any way.
It is the consumer’s responsibility to regularly examine the product to determine the need for normal service or replacement.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Aveta products that have been modified, neglected, or poorly maintained, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused or involved in accidents.
- Damage occurring during shipment of the products (such claims must be presented directly to the carrier).
- Damage to products resulting from improper assembly or repair.
- Damage resulting from causes other than non-conformities in materials and workmanship, including but not limited to lack of technical skill, competence, or experience of the user.
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics, or appearance of the product.
- The labor required to remove and/or re-fit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly.
- Normal wear to the product.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
To file a claim, refer to the retailer that sold you the product or contact Aveta firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not return any item directly to Aveta unless advised to do so by an Aveta agent.